Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Situational Humor?

What makes you laugh?

Normally situational humor.....something spontaneous.....It may not be funny in the telling to someone not there. The following might be an exception:

John Maxwell, author of the 360 Leader, tells this story:

"I love the story of Karl who enjoyed a good laugh at his office after he attached a small sign to his door which read: "i'm the Boss."

The laughter was even louder when he returned from lunch and saw that someone had made an addition to his sign. Next to it was a yellow Post-it note on which someone had scribbled: "Your wife called and said she wants her sign back."


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Karen Cook said...

Situational humor is my favorite. The thought process of what happened instantly brings enlightenment to my world. What I like about it is I will think about it throughout the day and it will keep me light hearted and probably more productive in the work environment. Anything for a laugh.

Thanks and keep on laughing.
Karen Cook